Consultations at our usual location have resumed (243 Flemington Road)
In-person appointments have resumed, but if you prefer you can book online for a video or telephone consultation. Telehealth eligibility criteria apply in order to receive Medicare rebates.
According to Medicare, to qualify for a rebate for a telehealth consult, you MUST have visited us for a face-to-face appointment in the last 12 months, except if:
- You have a confirmed COVID-19 infection
- You are currently homeless
- You are aged under 12 months
- Your consultation relates to specific sexual and reproductive health, nicotine/smoking cessation, or blood-borne virus issues
- Your consultation relates to specific mental health items
- Your consultation relates to non-directive pregnancy support counselling
We are a private billing practice and fees are payable on the day for in-person, phone and video consults. Visit: https://royalparkmedical.com.au/fees/ for details..