55 Hanbury St Mayfield 02 4968 2157
02 4968 2157
Welcome to Mayfield Medical Connection, where health gets better. MMC supports the practice of local doctors who provide quality care for you and your family. The Clinicians who work from MMC offer both face to face and telephone/telehealth consultations.
Some booking and billing nuts and bolts:
- When booking, you will be asked to enter your bank card details. The cost of a standard appointment will be held securely by our external online booking provider. At the end of your appointment, this fee is released and the appropriate charge for your appointment will be debited from your card.
- To discuss 1 issue with your GP please book a standard appointment. For 2 or more issues please book a long appointment
- You will receive a text message confirmation of your appointment. If you don't receive this message confirmation your appointment hasn't been booked.
- Telehealth and phone consultations are available if you have been seen in clinic in the last 12 months AND it is appropriate for your care. You will be asked for a deposit for this type of consultation prior to your appointment.
- Need to cancel your appointment? Make sure you cancel a minimum of four (4) hours prior to your appointment or your held funds will be taken as a non-attendance fee.
- MASKS - you will only be required to wear a mask if you have respiratory symptoms. We retain the right to refuse entry, but will do our best to ensure your health needs are met.
- Workers Compensation: all consultations are to be paid for by the patient at the time of service. We will provide a receipt so that you can be reimbursed directly from your insurer. Please note: if during your consultation you seek assistance for matters NOT related to your WC claim, a separate private fee will be charged relevant to your service.
- Under NO circumstances will the GPs who work from MMC prescribe addictive medications to new patients
- Our practice is now registered with MyMedicare. You can register on the Medicare app, in the practice or ask one of our friendly team members to help you. Please note: our clinic is still a private fee paying practice. If you are eligible for the MyMedicare incentive, you will receive a higher rebate on your appointment.
- 24 hours prior to your appointment, you'll receive an SMS from our practice with a link to BetterConsult, our pre-consultation questionnaire. It's completely secure. Simply click the link in the SMS to get started